Monday, November 1, 2010

Touch of Thai : Phad Thai Taipan USJ 10


Lovely Place!
hehehhe....and just 10 minutes by car from my house...located in USJ 10..
I'd go there for a great Thai food after my clique introduce to me..and since then...i'm feel want to re-visit..cause need to try some more dishes offered here...and a big reason is..i dont bring along my camera for the first visit...was a lil bit disappointment with the pictures taken using my phone camera....may be failed to make u falling in luv with the food... :) :) :)

I have tried some main recommended dishes and is really originally from Thailand..wallah...at the meanwhile u will hear the workers speaking Thailand and also their nice background music and must not to forget their aromatic scent...the ambiance is quite ok and not so crowded but still with Thai culture..

Some blogger said...it was extremely crowded when it first opened..but on that day...we just arrived with lack of people..around 1.30pm till 3pm...and it's Sunday..so...we have more chances to pick the table by our own...not to be seated by the waiter...sometime..i hate to be at this kind of restaurant..i mean..have to wait to be seated..oh my goshhhhh

So..I just take some pictures to show and share with u...
But these 3 first pictures...I credit to http://su-yee.blogspot.com..
thanxs su-yee for sharing....hik3x


A bright yellow signboard..please noticed...It's the same row as Satay Kajang Haji Samuri..

Originally bring from Thailand....
When I saw a can of peanuts,the one which is really synonym with Thailand's product..
it's bring back my childhood memory when my appa always bought them if he went to Bukit Kayu Hitam or Padang Besar...hahahha

Simple ambiance but still have a touch of Thailand...
Sawadeekappp!

Great tom yam goong..with spicy and sourish flavour..not so hot and spicy just average...
taste good with fresh prawns....
Enough for 4 person per bowl.....

Fried Kailan With Salted Fish....hehehhe...i love dis!
Healthy and fresh vege coming with salted fish but not too salty...nice

Pandan Leaf Chicken...for me...hmmmmmm..hard to say...hahaha
I prefer William's for Pandan Chicken..sincere compliment from me...
it's not juicy and tenderness like William....but still acceptable


This must be a good one...I never had a-telur-dadar heaven like dis!
Dont forget to order this telur-dadar when u step in...
but the real name of dis dish I cant remember..they don put telur-dadar in their menu


My Refreshment..(^_^)...Watermelon Juice
Feel sooooooo great..i donno y.......
cant believe it..please give it a try....
now when i order watermelon juice at others restaurant..and the taste is not good like dis...
I made a complaint by myself....heheheh



And for my dessert..I had mango sticky rice...
This is a staple Thai dessert...and my mind strictly set to have it after finish the main menu...even my tummy feeling bloated...but have to try some!!!!
Mission is uncompleted if we're missing it......

I find it as an authentic Thai Restaurant with a reasonable price...
Our bill is just around RM60.00 and for me..it's really cheap...
The best dining experience you can find around town..
Hardly known..Subang Jaya/USJ area is quite expensive to spend for food!!!!

Will be back to try the steam fish and the rest soon......

2 comments:

SYED NAHAR said...

huhhhhhh aku missed mende ni ke???

Cik Faridah Huda said...

yup..mende nie la aku nak ajak ang makan...closed pulak...sebenaqnya mmg tgh lapaq nasik time tu....

 
LiFe Is UnPrEdiCtaBle Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template