Saturday, September 20, 2008

Kena Tagged lagi....

Name: as u know....
Shoe size: 7/8
Height: 163cm
Favourite drinks: ice tea and cappucino
Favourite breakfast: kteow goreng....

Have you ever
Been on a plane: never...bile nak naik x tau!!!
Swam in the ocean: penah..zaman kanak2..my mom suke picnic kat beach...
Fallen asleep at school: hahaha...serius lawak gile bile igt balik..pelbagai aksi beb....
Broken someone’s heart: yes..becoz i cant lie myself 2 love someone who i never got dat feeling..
Fell off your chair: not as far as I remember
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: selalu sangat..suatu waktu dulu....
Saved e-mails: kalo terjumpak email yang best+klako+interesting.....
What is your room like: entah..but i love purple....
What’s right beside you: my report book becoz i now kat opis....
What is the last thing you ate: ayam masak paprik..lauk buka puase + sahur..i cook myself..hehehe
Ever had Chicken pox: ye kot..time kecik2....
Sore throat: often~
Stitches: nope
Broken nose: patah hidung?x penah....

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: dalam novel byk ar jumpe..alam realiti neh..sukar kot!!
Like picnics: sure...i love waterfall...
Who was were the last person You danced with: yudia karmila...aku ngan die memang giler!!!
Last person made you smile: ader ar..x mo cakap kat sini..nanti dier perasan pulak..hahaha
You last yelled at: my little sis...becoz dier terlalu manje n ngader-ngader......

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: my friend ... becoz dey are my world rite now.....
Kissed anyone: beby Afrina...she's so chubby...i miss dat baby....
Get sick: last week..i got a gastric....huhuhu...
Talk to an ex: I know...i cant get a chance again to talk wif my ex....
Miss someone: every day i miss someone so much.....
Eat:tunggu time berbuka..still have no idea what to cook or what to buy.......

Best feeling in the world
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: nope.....
What’s under your bed: aku guna tilam angin..so x de katel..hehhee
Who do you really hate: aku x suka benci org sbb aku x nak org benci aku......

What time is it now: 10.06 am....

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now: ApEm..rindu nak gelak ngan dier...
Do you want children: of course..nak yang comey-comey....
Do you smile often: org kata muka aku msm n grg..tp kalo skali gelak...fuh...hhahaha
Do you like your hand-writing: suke...hehhehe...
Are your toe nails painted: x...naya kalo mak aku nampak..hatta inai pun aku x suke..bussukk!!
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Yudia K always ganggu tidor aku...
What color shirt are you wearing now: dark choco...
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: ngah kalut masak tuk berbuka.....
When did you cry last: last nite be4 tido...juz teringat my memory wif someone...
Are you a friendly person: depends on my mood....
Do you have any pets: nope...aku bukan pencinta binatang...
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: ader kat umah dier la kot..ngah membuta barangkali...
Do you sleep with the TV on: sometime...hehehe..pembaziran electric betol la..
Have you ever crawled through a window: hrmmmhh....
Can you handle the truth: sure....
Are you too forgiving: i think so...mudah sgt maafkan org wpun diri sendiri yg saket....
Are you closer to your mother or father: both perhaps… I’m closer with my father when I was a little, but develop closer relationship with my mother in time of growth…she's my good listener nowday...
Who was the last person you cried in front of: my mum...last week when i went back to my home....
How many people can you say you’ve really loved: my family + my friends (semua yg penah kenal ngan i)
Do you eat healthy: susahla nak control diet ngan nafsu yg ade ni....
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: still have..nnt la i minta bakal laki i yg bakarkan..huhu
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: when im touching...sensetip beb!!
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: average kot....
Are you confident: when i lead something..

3 things on my to-do list today
1. update blog...hehhehe
2. pas keje..nak pegi baiki kasut..i syg sgt kat kasut i yang tuh.....
3. to do my laundry....tiap2 minggu antar dobi..bankrup la aku....

3 snacks I enjoy
1. jeruk mempelam....from Penang only...
2. french-fries....
3. kopok lekor or losong...dapnye kalo dpt yg terengganu punya tuh...

3 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Bukak Boutique....Mac Boutique..hehhehe
2. Jangan lupa family...sure time tuh ramai ngaku kenal aku..hhehee
3. Bersedekah n amal jariah..buat bekalan tok ke sana......

3 of my bad habits
1. hard to say no..esp if someone ask for my help...
2. hard to forget...(people+memory)
3. suke gigit kuku.....

3 places I have lived in
1. Penang
2. Perak
3. Johor
4. Selangor
5.Kuala Lumpur

3 jobs I’ve had
1. ....................
2. ......................
3. GIS Technical Support Engineer.....

3 people I tag
1. of course my dear fren...SANAH..sbb dier slalu tag aku....

2. achik..sebab nak bebankan dier ngan soklan2 neh....

3. mangsa seterusnya....P.A.J.A.N....hehehehe


0 comments:

 
LiFe Is UnPrEdiCtaBle Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template