Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Its All About L.O.V.E...


Dalam hati ada tamannnnnnnn......


I know that deep in my heart now that you're here...In front of me I strongly feel love...and I have no doubt and want to sing loud that I'll love you eternally...I praise Allah for sending me you my love...and Im here with you..now let me let you know..you've opened my heart..when i was always thinking that love had so much pain inside....But everything was changed when you came along....And theres a couple words I want to say......

For the rest of my life I'll be with you...I'll stay by your side honest and true...till the end of my time...I'll be loving you...and for the rest of my life, thru days and night...I'll thank Allah for open my eyes...now and forever…I`ll be there for you...


I know that deep in my heart...I feel so blessed when I think of you..And I ask Allah to bless all we do...and I pray we`re together eternally...now I find myself so strong...everything changed when you came along....

You know...I love the way you treat me..
the way you make me laugh...
the way you make me so comfort...
the way I feel safe when I'm with you...
the way I feel you're here even you're not here with me...

But the best part that I hard to find at others...
..........................the way you remind me to Allah............................(>;<)!!!!!
I was touched everytime I remember your words....

And the Nur Kasih's OST song..give back my strength...find back my way...and when I see you..I feel so closed to Allah again.......and do not scare to face the day ahead as long as you here with me.....FOREVER....always pray for that....for our sakeness and hope everything goes well till the day....

I start to believe...start to accept...start to give all that I have with heart and soul for the one who loves me......what Allah plan always be the best thing for His slaves!!!!

Thanks for loving me......
(,")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the best!

n

Cik Faridah Huda said...

alwaiz hope for my closed friends blessing too..pray for me yeah!

 
LiFe Is UnPrEdiCtaBle Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template