Monday, April 19, 2010

Kids!!!!


Lots of Arwa's pictures here...the rest, don't be jealous okeh!!!!!

The good one and always be a good gurl too...

Pak Su Adam with Ahmadi...

Eat like never want to stop huh my little Arwa...

Ouchhh...my mouth already full.....

The talkative one......Please call me Uweh instead of Uwaiys...
he just make everyone keep laughing...


I'm the most macho guy among them...

Everybody...please look at Mak Uda's camera....

hmmmmh...let's try again....
everybody..please look at Mak Uda's camera......
still cant get the best shoot...hahahhaha

Alo lo lo....everyone trying hard to give me a nice pose...
Mak Uda keep smiling everytime see this pic!

Last one...


Uwaiys & Arwa...
extra excited when saw me took out my camera from handbag!

Playing by herself...alone!
hehehhee...love to see what she's trying to do...
very independent little gurl...

Come and sit on me...
let's take our picture together...

Yo yo...whatzzup mannnnn....!!!!

Still cute and
Mak Siti with her 'cari makan' smile....

Feel like want to bring her along with me to KL....
much muaaahhhhhh for u my little gurl.....

and to everyone in this pics....
Mak Uda love all of you equally....hehehehe..dont worry okeh!!!!
hope to have my future own child as cute as they are....hehehehe :)

2 comments:

the bongsu said...

cumel la budak² ni esp uweh :b ..kalo aunty p kedai umie buat spek leh dapat diskaun dakk? heee..

Unknown said...

Mak Uda still keep my vote for arwa..!!!!hehehhe

boleh ja auntie..nanti ummi bagi diskaun...and may be auntie pon bleh nampak kami jika kami tidak tidor di atas..:)

 
LiFe Is UnPrEdiCtaBle Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template