Sunday, May 10, 2009

HaPPy MoTheR's DaY To My MuM...



Tinggalkan seketika entry-entry aku yang masih beratoq menanti untuk diupdate....
Dis entry come out first...and special dedicate to all mothers and mum to be in dis entire world.....in conjuction with the celebrating of Mother's Day..10 May every year!!!!

To Puan Shabiha Bt Haji Mahmood....
Thanxs for your love towards me...
Thanxs for your caring and grow me up....
Thanxs for your words and advice....
Thanxs for scolded at me when i had done something wrong in your eyes...
Thanxs for lending your shoulder when i sad....
Thanxs for being my backbone all de time......

U have the strength and calm of the mountains...
Ur love as deep as the ocean blue....
Ur smile is as bright as the daisy.....
Mother's day is the prefect time....
To celebrate a beautiful woman and a mother like YOU...

MOM....u are such a great person in my life!!!!!!!




And today......i juz celebrate ur special day wif my aunt....also be like a second mother to me...
i across a mile...but in my deep down inside....u're always wif me.....
to Cik Lin......HaPpy MotHeR's day too....let's celebrate in the way of us...
It's may be simple..but hopefully u don't mine.....and the important thing..it'll make u HAPPY...



A Cake for my aunt........

Mak Cik..please choose 1...a gift for u from Anna Sui..

Happy Mother's day to all my aunts....to KaK LoNg...to my friends yang dah jadi mom and mom to be....and to all women who already received this honor titled....MOTHER!!!




2 comments:

k-ekin said...

ana sui tu hang beli mane?
ori ka?

Cik Faridah Huda said...

tempah kat kawan saye yang ngah keje kat Indon...Bandung murah kak..tp x tau la original ke x..x dapat dikenal pasti....juz pay RM150 for dis two bags...

tp kat pasar malam pun banyak...kiosk2 shopping komplek...sure lg murah..bleh dptkan segera....tp...sah2 x ori!!!

 
LiFe Is UnPrEdiCtaBle Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template