Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year Wish


Perhaps a bit wiser,
a bit kinder, too,
a little bit braver,
a heart that's more true,
a touch of believing
I've not known before,
in joys I'm receiving
a little bit more.

A little more anxious
to reach out my hand,
despite hurt or problems
to still understand,
accepting the heartache
that life often brings,
a little more beauty
in life's simple things.

A prayer when I'm weary
as onward I trod,
a little more trusting,
believing in God,
'tis this I would wish for
within moments dear,
not a lot - just a little
this wondrous new year...
Written by
-Garnett Ann Schultz

New year is here..will knock our door less than 24 hours!
New chapter in life..new story line will take over..
drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past..
for it was imperfect and thank God that it can go..
Let bygones be bygones..
cause experience is the best lesson and great teacher in life..
Happy New Year Everyone!
Oh! Bukit Bintang must be happening tonite...

0 comments:

 
LiFe Is UnPrEdiCtaBle Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template