Monday, December 13, 2010

Nope, Alviss Kong wasn't joking at all !!!!


Yeah..he was not joking..he really mean it!
Nothing hurts more than realizing she meant everything to you and you meant nothing to her...

I bet you guys know about the hottest news in our society and our social network recently..i hope u know which incident am referring to...yup...it's about a handsome 22 years old young guy who finally committed suicide because of relationship problems...so sad when read these kind of story and its happened becoz of love! yeah..Love is suck, love hurts.Yes, it does but for him, love kills!

At first, am not going to post this entry but I've change my mind! It was really sad love story because he's still young...hope this entry will kept us to not to do the silly thing which have no turning back...and for Alviss Kong's family members and friends, here my condolences and sympathy on the death of your loved one, Alviss.....

I personally heard and knew about this news through my officemate who sitting next to me...he let me saw the website and I scroll down every part of that story to get know what's going on..I read from oh.tidak.com for Malays version..for people who don't know what's going on, u can read the story at the website i've linked!




A happy moment while together...with his girlfriend,BinLuii
Pretty sure, his girlfriend must be in depression at the moment!
heard that she did come to hospital and wanted to see him but his sister dont allow her to do so..
so tragic like in drama's scene!!!!!

Before jumped off from 14th floor of Ketumbar Height Cheras, the same building he was staying in, he posted a farewell countdown status on facebook and left a last note before leaving...
I cant imagine how's his sister feel during replying the comments..it's really freaking out when saw the one u love, write something ridiculous on his fesbuk status..but, as a human..we didn't realize until it happened....pity his sister so much...


His sister and friends keep respond with the messages without realizing a bad odour of the countdown until he reply a message to his sister asking her to take their mom, then his sister, Calvin Kong reply..."Hello..hello u freaking me out here..wats wrong with u!!!"

Finally...
Alviss Kong, born on 22nd May of 1988, committed suicide after jump down from condo on 12 am and landed on somebody's car...he's stucked in the the car and his body recognized by his own daddy according to the pant he wore!
and for one more time....
I cant imagine how sad was his dad that time...!!!!!!!!!!
at last, he lost too much blood and pass away..
He was pronounced dead 9 a.m on Thursday, 9th December 2010...

First time I saw his picture..hohmaigod...
how come this guy looks like those comic actor!!
are u agree with me...i said from what I saw..
always has a cute plaster on his cheek..his trademark may be..
seriously...he has everything that everyone adore to have...
but why he take a short cut to ruin whole his life....
I felt terrible sorry for his family especially for both his parent..
after 22 years taking care of him just ended after that 4 months short relationship...how sad!

He loves Binluii sooooo mucchhhhh...
kept asking people do not blame her in his last note..
becoz he himself decided to choose this way!

here I share his note on Facebook, it is in Chinese by de way...
but I found the translation version...after read the note, U can feel his sorrow of the sadness...
but please people out there, being dumped is not the end of the world...
God has His plan for U... u deserve someone better than what u have before...

i love u…i said it i meant it…i’ll love u till the moment i die

devil bin this is the way how i love,perhaps ppl will think it was crazy

i’ve never tried to put down my pride my dignity my ego-ness on my first ex…but u were totally diff,i put down my pride my dignity my every shit

just to beg u….but i failed…as always im just a failure in a relation

but that’s just me,i’ll only do the things which i think its worth…

will i became ur memory forever ? who knows..since u were already special when the first sight i saw u…

perhaps,u’ll just fucking laugh at me…i bet there’s plenty of ppl will laugh too =) but who cares ?

that’s just me…that’s the way i are….

the last thing

i do appreciate everything about us….u were the light in my life..u given me determination for my future…but everything is gone…i don’t blame u actually…

because ~ so just wish u’ll have ya happy life in d future

ILY & IMY ~ sorry that i couldn’t brings u to walk until the end of the day

P/S : Please do not blame her….Im the one who decided this..she’s just the one given me the motivation n courage…..to my FAMILY,please..i beg of u all,dont ever blame on her…

To her future BF : IF U DID ANYTHINGS THAT WOULD HURT HER..I FUCKING SWEAR I’LL FUCKING HAUNT U DOWN EVEN IM JUST A SPIRIT =) !



Tears drop!
and his caption for this pic is...
"First time I take a pic when I were crying..look sucks..anyway that the last pic of mine be4 I gg =)"

He wrote dis in his blog..
It's might bring him to make this stupid decision...sighhhhhhhhhhhhh!


Hope this will be a precious life lessons that can be learned by others...

and the entry from Alviss Kong telling about his unforgettable day with his girlfriend was absolutely bring tears for anyone who reading his sincere feeling in the name of LOVE !!!

May You Rest In Peace, Alviss Kong!!!!!

WHEN YOU'RE IN LOVE AND YOU GET HURT, IT'S LIKE A CUT, IT WILL HEAL WITH TIME BUT THE SCARS WILL NEVER FADE....

8 comments:

SYED NAHAR said...

apa kes nak bunuh diri..ish ish ish..kot ye pun..sian family dia.

Anonymous said...

tekanan perasaan gamaknyerrr...tapi kan beliau kan berupaaaa...itu yg kiter x phm tu...

Anonymous said...

sgt terharu la...sedih tol...huhuhuhuhuhu...ada lagi kisah cinta cmnih zaman skrg...

sir

Anonymous said...

kawan aku sedih sebab dia cute...
tapi Mek sedih sebab he's still younggggg! jauh lagi perjalanan hidup neh adik oiii....

Mek

aZr|n said...

kesian family dia.

*love kills :(

Anonymous said...

dalam Islam melarang keras membunuh diri..tapi agama lain juga sama!!! tiada satu agama pun menggalakkan pengikutnya membunuh diri

R.I.P

Cik Faridah Huda said...

azrin : yeah..love kill him!

anon : betul tu, tapi nak bt cammane..dah ini jalan yg dier pilih...

Anonymous said...

J'ai appris des choses interessantes grace a vous, et vous m'avez aide a resoudre un probleme, merci.

- Daniel

 
LiFe Is UnPrEdiCtaBle Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template